Pages

27.12.10

Pinhole, Velvia 50, ferns and waterfalls...

There are numerous waterfalls around South Gippsland and I've seen images of one that I would like to see so we're off there today (or tomorrow if the rain continues) to test out some Velvia 50 in the roll film holder.

I also found a "wall" of tree ferns on Friday that I want to go back to.

I've not used Velvia before and with very fine grain and excellent saturation I'm looking forward to see some results with the pinhole camera. I will also take my field camera to see what things look like on the ground glass. I'm thinking that I will take one image with the pinhole and then a second with the field camera and compare.

I will also be trying some black & white shots so that I can process them at home. The results shouldn't be far away...

I also want to build a "biscuit tin" pinhole camera like this by the very talented Steph Tout and experiment with multiple exposure panoramas...

No comments: