Pages

12.4.14

Large format camera gear for sale...

I've decided to sell some large format gear. See the photos below and if you're interested send me a message...

This is the Toyo 45A (4x5 large format) with a Schneider 210mm lens (effectively a standard lens - similar to a 50mm lens on 35mm film)






This is a look at the centre spot filter on the 58mm Super Angulon lens. This allows the edges to be exposed the same as the centre of the image with this very wide lens (equivalent to about 18mm on 35mm film. This filter alone cost $600 new and is spotless).

The 58mm lens requires a recessed lens board to get close enough to the film to focus. As a result I've mounted an angle adapter for the cable release.

The 58mm lens covers 4x5 film but doesn't allow much movement at all as it sits so close to the film plane when in focus. Images I've taken with this lens are spectacularly sharp.

I paid a lot more for this camera than I'm likely to get when I sell it but I simply don't use it enough to justify keeping it and other toys are calling...

1 comment:

Malcolm Garth said...

This gear now has a new home. I'm sure it'll be loved...